What you CAN do to prevent Alzheimer’s
You CAN do something to prevent cognitive decline!
Mainstream medicine continues to deny that lifestyle factors have any impact on Alzheimer's Disease. In spite of conventional wisdom, there are steps you can take to lower your dementia risks and even reverse cognitive decline. These steps are based on evidence published over the past several years and brought together by physicians and research scientists on the cutting edge of Alzheimer's prevention.
Get started on your Alzheimer's prevention journey by understanding that there are some powerful lifestyle interventions that have been effective in both preventing and reversing Alzheimer's Disease.
- Watch the TED Talk from Lisa Genova, "What you can do to prevent Alzheimer's.
- Watch the 1-hour video interview "Dr. Dale Bredesen on Preventing and Reversing Alzheimer's Disease"
- Watch Dr. David Perlmutter's documentary series "Alzheimer's: The Science of Prevention"
- Read this blog post, "10 Things You Can Do to Literally Change Your Brain"
- Purchase one or more of these books or reserve them at your local library